Slide LEADING SALON BRANDS Slide LASH OOMPH Slide SalonSense Slide Coat Slide Caronlab Slide Lycon Slide Mancine Slide Jennai Slide Arbre Slide Elleebana Slide Bronsun Slide Reflectocil Slide Belmacil Slide Brow Code Slide Naked Tan Slide Moroccan Tan Slide OPI Slide Shellac Slide Black Magic Slide CND Slide Parlux Slide L’Oréal Slide Nak Slide CPR Slide LEADING SALON BRANDS
Top

Australia's Leading Wholesaler for Salon Professionals

SKU: E1408 Categories: ,

Elleebana Ultra Sensitive Glue 5ml

Payment Gateways Login For Trade

Description

Introducing the Elleebana Ultra Sensitive Glue, the ultimate eyelash glue for experienced technicians who demand only the best in their lash enhancement procedures. This remarkable product sets a new standard in the lash industry with its lightning-fast setting time of just 1-2 seconds, allowing you to work quickly and efficiently without sacrificing quality.

Crafted with the highest quality ingredients, the Ultra Sensitive Glue is designed to provide a long-lasting hold that can last up to 5-6 weeks. This means that your clients can enjoy beautiful, full lashes for an extended period, making the Ultra Sensitive Glue the ideal choice for regular and volume applications.

One of the standout features of this amazing eyelash glue is its sensitivity. The Ultra Sensitive Glue is specially formulated to be gentle on even the most sensitive eyes, making it an excellent choice for clients who may be prone to irritation or allergic reactions. This ensures that your clients have a comfortable and enjoyable experience during their lash appointments.

The Elleebana Ultra Sensitive Glue has a shelf life of 6 months when unopened, and when opened, it can last up to 6-12 weeks. This ensures that you always have fresh, high-quality glue on hand for your appointments. Additionally, the glue cures 95% after just 10 minutes, with the remaining 5% cured over the following 4 hours.

The Elleebana Ultra Sensitive Glue is the perfect choice for experienced technicians who demand only the best in their lash enhancement procedures. With its lightning-fast setting time, long-lasting hold, and sensitivity, this glue is sure to become an essential tool in your lash artist arsenal.

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Elleebana Ultra Sensitive Glue 5ml”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Kathy T
Kathy T
Reviewer
5/5

This serum is a cornerstone of our personalized skincare treatments. Its versatility allows us to tailor solutions to each client's unique needs, whether they're battling acne, aging, or hyperpigmentation. We highly recommend it.

3 weeks ago
Kylie F
Kylie F
Reviewer
5/5

As someone with sensitive skin, I was hesitant to try facial rolling and Gua-sha, but this rose quartz set has been incredibly gentle and effective. It helps to reduce inflammation and redness while promoting circulation – my skin has never looked better!

4 weeks ago
Kaman P
Kaman P
Reviewer
5/5

I love using this rose quartz facial roller and Gua-sha set as part of my nighttime skincare ritual. Not only does it help my products absorb better, but it also relaxes my facial muscles and promotes a sense of calm before bedtime. Plus, the rose quartz feels luxurious against my skin.

4 weeks ago
Felicity J
Felicity J
Reviewer
5/5

Our salon stands behind this serum 100%. We've seen firsthand the transformative effects it has on our clients' skin, from boosting radiance to diminishing signs of aging. We use it post treatments and we also retail this serum for aftercare. Trust in the Salonsense expertise and give it a try!

4 weeks ago
Sally P
Sally P
Reviewer
5/5

We incorporate this serum into our facials for its impressive results. Clients leave with a noticeable glow and smoother, more radiant skin. It's a game-changer in the fight against dullness and uneven tone.

1 month ago

RECOMMENDED FOR YOU

WHO WE ARE

Australia’s Leading Wholesaler for Salon Professionals

Australian-Owned

100% AUSTRALIAN

Australian owned and operated family business established in 1992.

Award Winning

AWARD-WINNING

Award-winning service from a team of dedicated and qualified salon professionals.

Building Success

BUILDING SUCCESS

1000’s of salons trust us as their preferred wholesale business partner for their salon supplies.

bw-icons-04-1-150x150

OFFICIAL STOCKIST

Official stockist of 100+ salon professional brands and 5000+ products. Quality and authenticity guaranteed.

OFFICIAL STOCKIST

PRODUCTS ON SALE!